… The Power to Make Your Points Stick!
How do you motivate, inspire and align others while honoring their values and needs? In many situations today, you are required to present – on the telephone, to Senior Leaders, to clients, to your peers, to your staff.
If you want to get the right results, master this part of the business.
If you want to influence and inspire others, you must relate to their thoughts, feel their feelings and speak their words. Once you do this, they will become drawn to your ideas and act on your message.
This highly practical, 1-day program is specially designed for maximum skills practice. This program is for anyone who wants to become a master of communication.
The techniques and strategies you learn will help you to master Vocal Power!
Inspire your audience – Give a Killer Presentation – gain alignment, action and results!
Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Leaders, Entrepreneurs & Business Owners who need to rapidly develop their Presentation & Communication Skills so they can Persuade, Inspire & be more Impactful.
Discussions, Q&A, individual exercises and group work. There will be individual presentations, group presentations, video recording, coaching and feedback from peers and the facilitator.
- Conquer your Fear of public speaking & manage your nerves
- Acquire effective speech, voice and body language when presenting
- Capture your audience’s attention right from the start
- Close with impact and call your audience to action
- Re-ignite your career and gain a superior advantage
- Graduate from an ordinary to an extraordinary presenter
- Organise and design powerful, relevant content
- Construct, craft and charismatically deliver your presentation
- Reduce your fear and anxiety when presenting to groups large or small
- Create memorable hooks to attract attention
- Manage your presentation effectively from start to finish
- Add appeal to all generations in your audience
- Open your presentation with energy, argue convincingly, and close conclusively
- Manage fear when presenting by turning Fear into Excitement
- Discover and address your audience’s needs and fears, and what they want from your presentation
- Plan and construct your message effectively
- Use examples to illustrate your ideas
- Structure your points logically, and get straight to the heart of your message
- Create a storyline that turns ‘dull’ data into ‘dynamic’ references
- Connect with your audience and be memorable
- Uncover your worst presentation habits and correct them
- Develop your natural, powerful speaking Voice, strongly articulating your thoughts
- Use relevant examples, analogies, stories, case studies and personal insights